Our client is a fast growing global tech company who require a DevOps Engineer to join the team working on deployments, continuous service improvements and delivery solutions as well as being focused on the development and maintenance of new and existing products.
* Provide support to the development team from an Ops perspective
* Configure Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
* Configure new and already existing environments
* Participate in discussions, influence outcomes and make recommendations on feasibility and processes and architecture;
* Devise/modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and desired results.
* Consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation.
* Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Ansible - strong knowledge (dynamic and static inventory, templates, vault, handlers)
- Jenkins - strong knowledge (declarative and Groovy pipelines, master/slave configuration)
- Public Cloud GCP/Amazon AWS - strong knowledge (preferable GCP)
- Docker - strong knowledge (real work experience with examples)
- Kubernetes - strong knowledge (real work experience with examples)
- python - strong knowledge (experience with any kind of Cloud automation)
- bash/sh - strong knowledge (ability to understand and fix not only own scripts)
- git/SVN - strong knowledge (real work experience with examples)
- Jira/Confluence - strong knowledge (real work experience with examples)
- Linux - strong knowledge (ability troubleshoot complex OS issues)
- Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Infrastructure monitoring (Nagios, Icinga2, DataDog, Prometheus)
- Application monitoring (AppDynamics)
- Database engines (MySQL, postgres)
- SDLC/ITIL understanding
How to Apply If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now!!. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.