About the Client
My client represents the connected world and provides end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to Global 2000 companies. They are a very well respected billion-dollar company and proudly support over 200 of the world's leading brands by providing cutting-edge technologies solution to help them work smarter.
About the role
My client are looking for multiple experienced DevOps and Build Engineers, to join a talented team of professionals, based in the Melbourne CBD, working in the Telecommunications sector.
You will work with tools platform engineers and software development teams to optimize practices and the development teams use of CI/CD build tools with a focus on Atlassian Bamboo. You will influence the build to cloud infrastructure (specifically AWS) and be up to date with leading DevOps tools and practices. You will be experienced in developing ephemeral/immutable cloud infrastructure.
As the successful candidate you will be know for the high quality of work you produce. You will also have a strong interest in automation and repeatable processes, advanced knowledge of AWS, thorough understanding of Linux and network security, along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Technically, you will need to be able to demonstrate your skills/experience in the following:
- Virtualisation, IaaS AWS, VMWare
- Linux CentOS, Amazon Linux, Alpine
- Containers Docker, Docker Registry
- Container Orchestration/Management AWS ECS, Nomad
- Monitoring, Alerting, Logging and Metrics ELK, AWS Cloudwatch, Newrelic, Opsgenie
- Configuration Management Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins
- Programming and Scripting Shell, Python, JSON
- Standard Infrastructure Services DNS, DHCP, LDAP
- Load Balancing AWS ELB/ALB
- Source Control git, Atlassian Bitbucket
- AWS Services IAM, S3, ECS, Lambda
- Persistence AWS S3, EFS, AWS DynamoDB, AWS RDS, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Security Network, Linux
- Network TCP/UDP/IP, Switching, Routing
- API REST, Microservices
- Methodologies DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Certifications AWS Solution Architect, Linux (ie RHCE/RHCA), Cisco (ie CCNA/CCDA)
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience working as a DevOps/Build Engineer.
Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens will be considered for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.