About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, has an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Analyst to start work on a number of high-profile exciting projects. This role is a permanent position, and will be based at their Perth CBD offices.
- 2+ years of commercial DevOps experience OR 3+ years of .Net / SQL commercial development experience
- Strong scripting experience (i.e. Shell, Python, PHD)
- Automation experience
- Windows and Linux system administration experience
- Experience with Nagios or similar system monitoring tools
- Version control experience (i.e. SVN, etc.)
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services [AWS] or Azure
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Cloud-based DevOps experience (highly regarded)
- Experience with Continuous Deployment / Integration [CI / CD] (desirable)
- Java or C# programming experience (desirable)
- Experience or knowledge of Google Cloud Platform [GCP] (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.