Do you live in the beautiful Batemans Bay area, or are wanting to relocate there? My client is looking for an experienced Deputy Director of Nursing to look after their state of the art residential age care services. This 100-bed facility offers low, intermediate and high level care options.
- Lead the clinical management team and have responsibility for driving an exceptional level of care for the residents
- Extensive care planning and liaison with allied health providers
- staff management, ongoing improvement, quality control and ensuring high levels of compliance
- Mentoring, training and development of staff
- Incident management and record keeping
- Initiative implementation to ensure continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ years' experience in an Aged Care facility with a minimum of 3 years' experience at management level
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Thorough knowledge of accreditation standards and Aged Care Quality Standards
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change and continuous improvement projects
- Outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work with people on all levels in the organization
If you would like to hear more about this role, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.