About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Delivery Manager to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Inner Sydney offices.
The successful candidate will have 12+ years of relevant experience and will preferably have Operation Support / Project Management experience within the Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing domains.
- Drive execution of the Operations / Projects improvement roadmap and manage entire lifecycle from strategy planning to tactical activities.
- Ensure high customer connect for Operations Delivery, and build processes for all relevant team members to engage with the customer
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team, and assess the performance of the associates
- Influence customer perception positively, contribute to relationship management and drive account farming.
- Ensure completion of relevant survey and feedback mechanisms.
Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and process monitoring.
- Drive automation / improvement activities to bring operations efficiency.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports.
- Steer committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials, including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Ensure high levels of engagement within the team.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.