About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced Delivery Manager in Melbourne for one of their enterprise financial clients to support their key business operation. Please note that this role involves working primarily on Integration projects and hence experience in middleware and integration processes is mandatory. The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- More than 15 Years of experience in the field of IT and have handled multiple roles with varied responsibilities
- Extensive experience in Software Project and Program Management and specialize in Client Relationship Management
- Deep knowledge of middleware integration systems and experience of working on multisystem development projects to deliver Multichannel projects
- Knowledge and experience of Integration development processes and best practices and experience of working with integration platforms
- Exposure to API/Microservice technology stack and AWS/AZURE cloud platform
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently and deliver on commitments.
- Banking domain knowledge
We are looking for an experienced delivery manager with experience working on integration projects. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525