About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, exciting opportunities have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Datastage Administrators from mid-level to senior level to support their client's Business Intelligence business. Please note that this role involves Datastage Administration and Operations Support. The role is based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
- 5+ Years Exp. As Datastage Administrator and Operations Support on Unix Server.
- Experience in working in customer facing role.Performs Datastage installation and applies maintenance patches
- Perform environment monitoring capacity and performance tuning.
- Doing level 2 investigation and if required coordinate with Level 3 to get issues resolved.
- Performs system level and application level tuning and other Datastage administration activities
- Liaises with product vendors and technical specialists to resolve issues.
- Manage, support, configure, install, upgrade IBM Information Server Environment version 8.0 and higher
- Assesses current technical architecture; estimate system capacity for near- and long-term processing requirements
- Supports and troubleshoots production systems, optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and providing timely follow-up on problem reports related to Datastage env.
- Creation of new users, assigning access to users and groups, Removal of users and access, Upgrading/degrading the security/access of the users
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Datastage Administrator and Support experience and has worked in a Business Intelligence project. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.