About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Database Administrator to support their client's key business. The role is based in North Sydney.
You would need to have the following skills to be successful for the role:
- Strong experience in Oracle and SQL Server database support database installing, configuring and administering
- Experience in Database Performance and General High Availability Technology (RAC/DataGuard/Storage Snapshot)
- Good to have - My SQL, Postgres SQL
- Strong in scripting for automating processes using Perl/shell
- Strong skills in operating system platforms such as NT, Unix, Linux etc.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong experience in and supporting databases like Oracle and SQL and for someone who has experience working in large enterprise environment. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.