About the Client and Role
Our client, one of the world's largest banks, with over 300,000 employees globally, are looking for a Data Support Analyst with experience in banking to work on an important data management project. This 12 month fixed-term contract role will be based in their Australian Head Office, based in Sydney CBD.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel/VBA analysis and reporting experience
- Experience with AML/CTF and KYC processes
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience with Oracle (from a financial analysis perspective)
- Experience working within the banking or financial services domain
- Relevant tertiary qualification in finance or accounting
- Ability to speak and read / write in Mandarin (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.