About the Client and Role
An innovative organisation within the machine learning behavioural analytics marketplace is seeking an experienced Data Scientist who wants to stretch themselves beyond just applying theory!
The company is a small, motivated, highly intellectual group who have taken the behavioural analytics marketplace by storm! Come and help them drive this forward, very good remuneration and equity on offer to the right individual.
This role provides ownership and flexibility while working with some of the smartest people in the business, you will be a strong team player, able to handle change, have great communication and stakeholder management, but most of all enjoy a challenge!
- You will have a minimum 3-5 years' experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning from either a research perspective or industry
- PhD qualified with a maths or stats background
- You will be an advanced user of R, Python, Scala and Spark
- Experienced in manipulating and interrogating intermediate to large data sets
- You will be passionate about data with huge amounts of curiosity wanting to dig deeper and deeper with your exceptional modelling capability.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up to date word version CV. All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa's to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Greg Perl on 02 9431 6539.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role