My client is one of the world largest banks. Growing locally through various strategies and continuously evolving their product offering, they are currently looking to secure the services of a Data Management Officer to join their Operations Support Team in the Sydney Head Office.
Joining an established team and reporting to the Senior Product Support Manager your primary responsibility will be to provide support for data and report maintenance, providing insights of client information, deposit and loan information for both internal and external audiences. In detail you will:
- Perform client information data maintenance in bank's ERP system
- Monitor the full lifecycle from initial booking of deal and all associated elements to the final closure of the deal
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports combing client and deal information
- Work closely with IT and RMD on Data Management & Cyber Security relating to regulatory requirements
- Work within the Product Support area to structure & standardized the management of the client information
- Maintaining & enhance systems procedure for the division.
- Partner Front Office businesses, Risk, Internal Control & Compliance departments and other Support areas to achieve results for the division
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, compliance and internal control as required.
Ideally you would have an understanding of the client on-boarding process and corporate banking deposit/loan products (full lifecycle of a deal) as well as:
- 3 years experiences in similar position in the banking environment.
- A finance or accounting degree or relevant qualification.
- ERP systems knowledge and developed MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Developed prioritisation, organisational & time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Remuneration wise you will be well rewarded according to your experience and eligible for bonus' immediately. You will be joining an established and well performing team of a true globally dominating bank. You will get ongoing professional development, challenge and opportunity as well as a committed and passionate team.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519