About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in cloud offerings, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their cloud services team. They are looking for experienced Security Consultant (Network and Cyber) in Brisbane to further strengthen their IT security operation. The successful candidate will need to have the following technical skills:
- Hand on experience on the administration of Fortigate and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Hands on experience on administration and support for Symantec AV, DLP, Sophos Web Proxy, Mail gateway and Drive Encryption including Carbon Black Next Gen AV
- Hands on experience on administration and support for Splunk Administration and Operations
- Hands on experience on administration and support for Qualys Vulnerability Management Tool
- Hands on experience on the administration and support for F5 ASM
- Knowledge of compliance requirements like ISM, ISO 27001:2013 etc.
- Knowledge Identity and Access Management, Application Whitelisting and Data classification Methodologies
We are looking for engineer ideally with 7 - 10 years' experience with experience working in Security space. Network security with some cyber security experience is required. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525