My client is a multinational freight forwarder with a standout brand and service across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for an experienced Customs Compiler to join their business. Reporting to the Branch Manager this position has a strong focus on customer service and operational efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately compile import and export products
- Accurately update systems databases (CargoWise) with appropriate information
- Ensure shipments are cleared within specified time frames
- Liaise professionally with customers, internal and external
- Respond to all queries in a timely manner
- Maintain and promote company culture at all times
- Arrange AQIS & ACS inspections when/if required
- Minimum 1-2 years local Compile experience
- Currently studying or obtained Diploma of Customs Brokering
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Ability to be able to analyse and apply logical thinking
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you are interested please apply today.
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.