My client is a multinational 3PL with a standout brand and service across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for an experienced Customs Broker to join their freight forwarding business. Reporting to the Branch Manager this position has a strong focus on customer service and operational efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Arranging Customs clearance and delivery,
- Preparing, checking, classifying and compiling Customs Entries,
- Electronic Lodgment of Customs Entries,
- Attending to any queries or impediments raised by the Australian Customs Service or the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service,
- Attending to client enquiries relating to tariff classification of goods, rates of duty, tariff concession orders, methods of valuation and origin requirements of the Customs Act,
- Providing customer service requirements,
- Keep up to date with current customs and AQIS industry changes and trends.
- Meet all Quality, Environmental and OH&S criteria and ensure adherence to all requirements and procedures
- Any other tasks or duties requested by Manager
- Customs Broker Licence
- 17-18/02 AEPCOMM certificate of completion
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and analytical skills
- Commercial focus and excellent customer service skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- We are looking for a good attitude & are happy to train the right person
To APPLY online please click the appropriate information below. If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.