Customer Success Manager - E-Learning / EduTech
Do you have experience managing accounts within the Higher Education, Finance, and Insurance sectors?
Do you have experience in e-Learning or EduTech?
If you said yes to both questions, we are very interested in speaking with you.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success / Account Manager to join an innovative EduTech + eLearning organization based in the CBD area. The organization is renowned for its technology and customer-centric approach. The largest companies in Australia rely on organization for Learning and Development, Upskilling, and Compliance Training. See why Westpac, Woolies, and other influential brands in Australia turn to them for guidance.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for pre-sale and onboarding of new clients, as well as maintaining strong business relationships post sale, and identifying new revenue opportunities. This is NOT a sales hunter role, so you will not be cold calling in a call centre environment. We're looking for someone who is organized, has a nurturing nature, and has experience building relationship with major enterprises. In this role, you will be provided warm leads from large enterprises enquiring about the learning services to upskill employees and keep their organisations compliant.
The ideal candidate is strategic, proactive, and is ready to roll up their sleeves. The team takes pride in their work and the candidate should have experience and be well-versed in elearning. Not to mention, the person should have a passion for helping people.
This fabulous opportunity is available due to growth and expansion - the company has some very exciting projects launches in the pipeline later this year, so there is a lot of room for growth.
The culture is hard-working, intellectual, easy-going, and is proud of their work. Join a company that welcomes pets, t-shirts, and values their employees by rewarding them generously with bonuses.
- Respond to enquiries (warm leads) in a timely manner
- Assist with onboarding new clients and identify other opportunities during the process
- Understand client wants/needs and work with the team to suggest product enhancements, professional services, and solutions
- Manage the sales and contract process for client workflow solution renewals
- Identify upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Serve as the liaison between the organisation and the key decision makers at large enterprises
- Support the senior stakeholders with other tasks
- Bachelor's degree required: English/Literature, Communications, Advertising, Education, Commerce, or the like
- 2+ years of Account Management experience, with experience in delivering support to technology solutions or within the eLearning space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -required
- Experience developing, nurturing, and maintaining relationships with clients with senior-level partners
- Established record in achieving a sales quota and successfully managing a client portfolio and being held accountable for a renewal rate and upsell target
- Ability to be strategic, innovative, analytical and proactive in solving client problems and proposing product and services solutions through upselling and cross-sell activities
- Strong presentation skills and ability to prepare and deliver formal presentations to large groups, online and in person, when needed
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiating and influencing skills
- Able to manage multiple work plans, schedules, resources, and deliverables
- Excellent organization, time management, and people management skills
What's In It For You?
- Growing organization with an opportunity to step into a leadership position
- Fun, smart company culture - company dog onsite
- Innovative organization working with large enterprises
- Flexible working arrangements
- Centrally located in the CBD area
- Company outings and dinners
If this sounds like a match, please submit your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button or for a confidential chat, you can ring Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549