My client, a well-established global sales and distribution company based in the Wetherill Park area, is looking for an independent and experienced customer service technician to work hand in hand with the sales team. With branches in over 15 countries and a strong brand name worldwide, they are the leading supplier in the leisure consumer products field.
- Primary point of contact for customers - both internal and external providing technical support telephonically and face to face
- Analyse and diagnose technical problems telephonically and using a variety of test equipment
- Perform a variety of tasks to repair, maintain and install equipment, parts and accessories
- Promotes good relationships with dealers, distributors and customers
- Adhere to guidelines and procedures as required during installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Comply with company's policies and procedures.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a great company with an excellent culture and has experience within the product service industry.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a hands-on technical repair role
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble shooting skills
- Technical product advise experience - Electronics/Equipment/Trade
- Experience working in a products based/consumer goods environment
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
- Good computer skills
- Drivers license essential and valid passport
Please note that part of the recruitment process will be to undergo a pre-employment medical check and provide a valid police clearance certificate.
If you have the above experience and are looking to secure a permanent position, please apply today. For any questions please call Caryn Smith on +61 2 9431 6505.