Our client boasts "Fortune 500" status. As a global manufacturer of engineering solutions, their products are considered market leading and of the highest quality. Based near Parramatta - this is a fantastic opportunity in which to be part of an organisation that embraces a work/life approach to employment. Due to a busy time of year they are looking for someone who can start immediately for a period of up to 4 months or maybe longer.
Customer Service / Support
- To provide administrative and customer service support to the sales team and company customer base.
- To assist new customers with sales support.
- Provide courteous, prompt and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Answer inquiries and provide advice on products.
- Work with clients to resolve any issues relating to product
- Process orders
- Maintain internal CRM system on all activity
- Resolve other issues relating to delivery, invoicing and logistics
- Retain clients through service excellence
- Liaise with the sales team, Internal and external customers
- Manage customer complaints when the need arises
- Extensive experience satisfying a customer service and/or sales support role
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and MS Office
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Outgoing by nature
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Stuart Alpen directly via (02) 9431 6518.