My client has been a market leader in the pharmaceutical business for the last 20 years. This fantastic business has built a wonderful internal culture that rewards its staff with flexibility and career progression. Due to growth they have a fantastic role for a hands on and process orientated Customer Service Representative with SAP experience. This is a great permanent opportunity to join a growing business and be part of a supportive Customer Service Team.
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, this role will see you looking after:
- Primary point of contact for customers - both internal and external
- Processing orders and setting up new accounts in SAP
- Working with the sales team, customers and transport providers to ensure all orders are delivered on time and meet expectations
- Meeting KPIs around calls & response times
- Handle stock availability and pricing enquirers as required.
- Troubleshooting any queries
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes
- Experience working within the FMCG sector preferred
- Strong SAP is ideal so you can hit the ground running
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
If you are available and are looking to start with a great company please apply today. Call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.