Due to a large acquisition an exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-known market leader in the FMCG industry. This iconic brand is constantly at the front of their field and has been experiencing significant growth. Based in the Rhodes area this is a fantastic role for a hands on and process orientated Customer Service Representative with SAP experience. This is a great permanent opportunity to join a growing business and be part of the high performing Customer Service Team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will see you looking after:
- Primary point of contact for customers - both internal and external
- Processing orders and setting up new accounts in SAP
- Working with the sales team, customers and transport providers to ensure all orders are delivered on time and meet expectations
- Meeting KPIs around calls & response times
- Handle stock availability and pricing enquirers as required.
- Troubleshooting any queries
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes
- Experience working within the FMCG sector preferred
- Strong SAP is ideal so you can hit the ground running
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
If you are available and are looking to start with a great company please apply today. Call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.