A rare opportunity has become available to join a well-known market leader. This iconic brand is constantly at the front of their field and has been experiencing significant growth in the last 5 years. With offices close to Parramatta this is a fantastic role for a hands on and process orientated Customer Service Representative with outstanding people skills. This person would also be required to relieve Reception at times.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will see you looking after:
- Primary point of contact for customers - both internal and external
- Coordinating enquiries with repairers, dealers, technicians
- Day to day management of claims & warranties and taking ownership of related logistics requirements
- Processing claims, returns and credits through SAP
- Working with the sales team, warehouse and transport providers to ensure all orders are delivered on time and meet expectations
- Meeting KPIs around calls & response times
- Handle stock availability and pricing enquirers as required.
- Reception relief when required
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes
- Experience working within the FMCG sector preferred
- Experience with SAP desirable
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
- Again this person is required to help with Reception when needed so you need to be comfortable with that
If you have the above experience and are looking to secure a permanent position please apply today. Call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.