My client is a global FMCG with an expanding product base and presence around the world. Due to an extended leave & a number of large projects they are looking for an energetic Customer Services Representative to join the team for a 15 month contract. The company has built an excellent culture & an encouraging and flexible workplace.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will see you looking after:
- Primary point of contact for customers - both internal and external
- Coordinating enquiries with repairers, dealers, technicians
- Day to day management of claims & warranties and taking ownership of related logistics requirements
- Processing claims, returns and credits through SAP
- Working with the sales team, warehouse and transport providers to ensure all orders are delivered on time and meet expectations
- Meeting KPIs around calls & response times
- Handle stock availability and pricing enquirers as required.
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes
- Experience working within the manufacturing/industrial/consumer goods/logistics sector preferred
- Previous claims and warranties processing experience
- Experiencing within a logistics based environment where you have had to take advantage of the entire order/dispatch process
- Experience with SAP desirable
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
If you have the above experience and are looking to secure a long-term position please apply today. Call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.