A rare opportunity has become available to join a well-known market leader. This impressive company is constantly at the front of their field and has been experiencing significant growth across APAC in the last few years. With a recent re-structure they are looking to add a keen & energetic Customer Services Manager to the team.
Reporting to the GM of Services , this role will see you looking after:
- Drive and manage a team of up to 10
- Coach, lead, and develop staff through meeting KPI's & SLA's
- Build internal relationships with sales and operations
- Improve and maintain high levels of productivity & efficiency
- Ensure customer satisfaction & retention
- Implement and drive best practice & quality assurance in customer service
- Drive department profitability through budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes
- Experience working in a service environment - ideally sales, IT, telco
- Proven track record in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, and Achieving Targets
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
If you are interested, please hit APPLY today. If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.