My client is a multinational 3PL with a standout brand and service across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for an energetic Customer Service Agent to join their freight forwarding business. Reporting to the Branch Manager this position has a strong focus on service and operational efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with local and overseas carriers
- Cover a portfolio of clients moving cargo
- Handling of Customer specific enquiries or requirements
- Import / Export Consignment tracking and monitoring
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- We are looking for a good attitude & are happy to train the right person
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.