My client is a multinational 3PL with a standout brand and service across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for a Customer Service & Operations Officer with Import / Export experience to join their freight forwarding business. Reporting to the Branch Manager this position has a strong focus on servicing key accounts and operational efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact from customers and agents.
- Provides customers with a cost saving up to date rates/quotation in accordance with the desired cargo movement.
- Import and Export operation for both air and sea shipment.
- Cargowise/EDI knowledge.
- Booking with Carriers, Co-loaders and Airlines.
- Shipping documents expertise, making sure that the correct documents is provided correctly.
- Cartage and road transport.
- Building strong relationship with our inter-company offices as well to our contractors.
- Making sure internal controls/systems is up to date in a timely and accurate matter.
- Providing detailed track and trace shipment status to customer.
- Responsible to provide a total logistics service for all types cargo for both sea and air shipments
- Execute other responsibility to provide customer a total logistics service.
- Minimum 3-5+ years experience in a similar role
- Some customer service and import/export exposure
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- We are looking for a good attitude & are happy to train the right person
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.