One of the biggest Japanese logistics firms is looking for a Customer Service Assistant Manager who can support their 3PL Business.
The position will be based in Truganina, VIC. This is a full time Monday-Friday job.
- Respond to all inquiries from customer in a courteous and effective manner
- Prepare Quotations
- Liaise with overseas agents
- Provide excellent customer service to our carriers, customers and coworkers
- Process emails, faxes and other incoming paperwork
- Manage and assist your team in maintaining the level of employees consistent with a productive workforce
- Be the link between internal departments and external customers
- Other assignments
Ideal candidate should possess;
- Native level Japanese language skill is mandatory as most of the clients will be Japanese
- Experience working in Logistics Industry
- Customer Service experience
- People management experience is a plus.
- Full work rights in Australia (PR, Partnership Visa holders are welcome)
If you are open to challenge yourself in the new environment, please apply today!
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for next step.
(There is also 1 year contract Logistics Customer Service position available in Tullamarine area. If you are open to consider the contract position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)