A rare opportunity has become available to join a well-known market leader. This iconic international brand is constantly at the front of their field and has been experiencing significant growth with strong diversification. With a supportive team & quality training this is a fantastic role for a pro-active and customer focused Technical Product Support Representative has arisen, initially as a contractor with a possibility of moving to a permanent basis role in early 2020.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Primary point of contact for customers - both internal and external for technical product support queries
- Deliver high standard service and support on company products
- Provide accurate product knowledge/pricing inquiries and stock availability
- Provide support where necessary to the field sales representatives
- Day to day management of orders and taking ownership of related logistics requirements
- Where necessary processing orders, returns and credits
- Working with the production team, warehouse and transport providers to ensure all orders are delivered on time and meet expectations
- Handle stock availability and pricing enquirers as required.
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes:
- Technical product advise experience - Electronics/Equipment/Trade etc
- Experience working in a products based/consumer goods environment
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
If you have the above experience and are looking to secure a position please apply today. For any questions please call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519.