My client is a market leading organisation and a distributor of wholesale building products. With a standout brand across the industry, their Head Office is located in Western Sydney with multiple state based sites across the country. The organisation is currently going through various business optimisation initiatives and the need for a motivated Credit Officer has recently arisen with a view to support the Finance and Accounting Team.
Reporting to the credit manager, this is a full function role with your responsibilities being:
- Telephone collections
- Reconciliation and Allocations of customer accounts
- Journal entries.
- Actioning Cash/cheque and direct deposits
- Resolution of customer queries and disputes.
- Establishing and approving new accounts
- Liaising with both customers and internal sales staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to above mentioned responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Strong dispute resolution skills.
- Prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Developed ERP systems skills and a confident user of MS Excel
- Proactive and results orientated
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519