Our client is a well-known Australian success story in the FMCG space with an expanding presence across a number of markets internationally. They have built the company on core family values & a workplace that rewards their staff & appreciates hard work. Due to an internal transfer they are looking for an outgoing Credit Officer with a good sense of humour to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- End to end credit control of an entire division including major accounts
- Process claims & rebates
- Building strong client relationships
- Performing bank allocations and receipting as needed
- Raising credit notes and releasing orders as appropriate
- Collection calls and managing customer enquiries
- Performing month end preparation and other ad-hoc duties
- Account reconciliation & month end reporting
A background in FMCG/retail/manufacturing would be ideal. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will enjoy working in a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh. Large ERP experience and strong Excel are ideal for this position.
For any further information please contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.