Our client is a global market leader with an expanding presence across a number of markets internationally. Due to high performing products and an excellent commercial strategy the company has doubled in size over the last 5 years Due to this growth they are looking for a Credit Controller with a good full function experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- End to end credit control of an entire division including major accounts
- Building strong client relationships
- Performing bank allocations and receipting as needed
- Raising credit notes and releasing orders as appropriate
- Collection calls and managing customer enquiries
- Performing month end preparation and other ad-hoc duties
- Account reconciliation & month end reporting
A background in FMCG/retail/manufacturing would be ideal. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will enjoy working in a medium sized team that support each other and work together. Large ERP experience and strong Excel are ideal for this position.
For any further information please contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.