Your new employer is a multinational manufacturer of consumer products with a standout brand across the world. Due to continuous growth and desire for perfection they are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their growing accounting team. The company has a global footprint and an fantastic internal culture that is focused on recognising, rewarding and promoting hard work and dedication.
This role will report to the AR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Collection of overdue accounts via phone and email
- Daily processing of all debtor receipts
- Accurate allocation of all cheques/cash, credit card, BPay and direct deposits
- Daily processing of credit card payments/EFT
- Monthly reconciliation
- Assist in all month end processes
- Answer incoming credit phone calls
- Release orders on hold in accordance with company policy and in time to meet cut off times.
- Customer credit claims
To be considered for the role you will have at least 2-3 years' experience working within a busy cooperative team environment performing full function accounts receivable duties. You will have a high attention to detail combined with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519