Our client is a multinational with a growing presence in the Australian market due to some smart acquisitions, and some exciting niche products. Due to a consolidation in the group they are look for an experienced Credit Controller to join the business and help transition the credit function as the business streamlines and grows.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- End to end credit control of an entire division including major accounts
- Building strong client relationships
- Performing bank allocations and receipting as needed
- Raising credit notes and releasing orders as appropriate
- Performing month end preparation and other ad-hoc duties
- Account reconciliation & month end reporting
You will have 3+ years' experience in a similar role - ideally manufacturing or FMCG. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will be able to thrive in a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh. Large ERP experience and strong Excel are ideal for this position.
Please apply immediately, or call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.