Work for my client which is a well-known manufacturing organization, based in Western Sydney, with a leading brand and has been a strong leader in the Australian market for several years. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Credit Controller will take full ownership for the management and collection of a national ledger.
Manage the full debtors function, contacting debtors for payment of accounts overdue, raising credit notes and email follow up in line with company policies, procedures and credit terms.
- Manage relationships with customers, resolving disputes in a timely manner
- Reduce DSO and contribute to overall team success
- Reviewing aged debtors list for overdue accounts and follow-up with overdue accounts
- Accounts reconciliation
- Responsible for ensuring outstanding aged debt stays within acceptable thresholds
- Reporting on all significant overdue debtors and advising collection plan
- Ensuring bad debt provision is adequate
- Improve and implement debt collection processes and initiate legal procedures if necessary
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a full function credit control role, preferably with at least 3 years in Australia
- Advanced excel skills and exposure to a large ERP system is a must
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proven track record managing national/key accounts
- Experience in account reconciliations
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
If you would like to hear more about this role or other positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing Corporate Services, Accounting, IT, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you find the right permanent or contract role.