My client is a market leader within their ever growing and expanding industry. Having years of history to draw upon they are currently looking at changing the playing field and reinventing their brand in the marketplace. The Cost Accountant for the business is critical and a key to the successful delivery of their short, mid and long term goals. You will partner the Manufacturing Manager on a daily basis with reporting lines to the off-site CFO.
- Product Costing & Variance Analysis
- Estimation of obsolete and excess inventory
- Assist operations in the annual physical inventory & cost rollup
- Calculate actual and standard adjustments to inventory
- Preparation & distribution of reports detailing production variances, labour efficiency, gross margins and inventory level & turns
- Degree educated with qualification
- Exposure to above responsibilities with strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage all levels
- Desire, ability and initiative to grow and develop your skills and career
- Exposure to large ERP's and strong Excel skills
If you have the above experience and are looking to secure a permanent position please apply today. For any questions please call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519.