Your new company
This Blue Mountains based organisation is seeking a highly skilled Planning and Reporting Analyst to join their Corporate Strategy Team.
What you'll need to succeed
In this challenging strategic role, you will be responsible for implementing Services, Financial and Asset business planning. You will be involved in business partnering with service areas, collating and consolidating reports for various services, programs and projects.
This role requires a tertiary degree and and/or 5+ year's relevant experience working in a Urban and a complex Regional Planning setting government or community service provider. Candidates with relevant commercial experience will also be considered.
You will be technically astute and relish sharing insights across a board range of service operations. You demonstrate experience and ability surrounding;
- Commitment to corporate planning, strategic reporting
- Month, Annual and Long-term planning and budgeting
- Developing Strategic planning for finance, assets and work-force
- Summary Dashboard and Snapshot Reporting
- Asset Management and stretgic integration
- Emphasis on sustainable urban development
- Strong understanding of the "Quadruple bottom line principal"
- Extensive Business Partnering
- Advanced excel spreadsheet skills
What you'll get in return
This full time contract role will initially run for up to 6 months with extensions available according to performance and operational needs. This company offers flexible working hours. You will be taking a strategic role in talented Corporate Planning team..
What you need to do now
To apply please don't delay! Simply email you updated resume and I will make contact with you to discuss. Upon submitting your resume please feel free to call Niki De Zilva on 94316517.