Your new company
This Not-for-Profit organisation is based in the Western Sydney area and is a major respected provider of Aged care homes and residential villages.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will take charge of Financial Accounting Operations;
* Supervising an Accounting team of 2-3 staff
* Corporate and Treasury Accounting
* Management Reporting and Variance Analysis
* Financial and Statutory Reporting
* Consolidate reporting for the Board
* Project Accounting including CAPEX
* Month and Year End processes; journals, accruals, audit
* Driving Process Changes and Improvements
* Various Balance Sheet and Month End Reconciliations
* Investigating and resolving legacy issues
* Business Partnering with Retirement Village and Nursing Home Managers
What you need to succeed
This role seeks a Chartered Accountant with outstanding communication and extensive working experience within the Aged Care, In-Home Care services or Retirement Village sector. Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to navigate an Aged Care specific package such as Epicor, MS Dynamics, AIM or TCM is high desirable for this role.
What you will get in return
This role can offer an excellent salary of between 120-140K + Super depending on level of experience.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum + Super|
|Sub Specialization:||Business Planning / Corporate Planning, Financial Planning & Analysis (Manager), General Accounting (Manager),|
Your new company