About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for an experienced Control-M Scheduler to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Melbourne, VIC . The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
Skills and Requirements
- Hands on experience on Unix
- Should have understanding of shell scripting.
- Well versed with Control-M scheduler.
- should be able to set up Jobs/Modify/order Jobs on request Control-M.
- Should be able to analyse the failures on Control-M server.
- Design, develop and implement applications appropriate to business needs and requirements.
- Interface with customers to identify and understand their business goals.
- Develop appropriate software development life cycle logistics to suit business objectives.
- Good communication and should be able to manage customer independently.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Control-M Scheduler experience and has worked in complex projects. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.