Your new company
This organization is based in North Sydney area and a is a large and respected provider of Health and Aged Care solutions. This opportunity offers a fast-paced and dynamic corporate culture which values talent and innovation..
Your new role
Reporting to the Shared Service Manager, you will take complete independent ownership of front and back-end Residential Contract Management, Legal Compliance and Refundable Deposit Release. This exciting and busy hands-on role will involve;
- Accurate Setup and Maintenance of Resident Contracts
- Critically assessing each contract to ensure compliance with policies
- Ensuring terms are entered accordance with Legislative Requirements
- Liaising with BAU Revenue Team to ensure data has been captured correctly
- Implementation of a new Contract Management Data-base
- Complex Account Reconciliations and Reporting
- Calculating Refundable Deposits ensuring smooth contract discharges.
- Extensive liaison nation-wide with Facility Managers, Resident's Representatives and with internal Management and finance team.
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid knowledge of Health or Aged Care services sector with a deep understanding of fees and compliance requirements within the sector. Advanced MS Excel skills and solid experience navigating an Aged Care related contract management system are essential for this role.
What you will get in return
This permanent full-time role is based in the North Sydney area and close to transport links. A competitive salary package is on offer depending on depth of relevant sector experience.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reached via LinkedIn Messages. I will contact all candidates who are successfully shortlisted within 48 hours of application. Referrals welcome so if you know anyone who could be a good fit please feel free to ask them to reach out!