Based in the Olympic Park area, my client is an international leader in the consumer goods and specialised retail sector. We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to take full responsibility and lead the content marketing strategy, writing strategies including social media, blogs, websites, lead generation and relevant publishing mediums.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, with a strong retail background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- Design content marketing strategies
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Degree in marketing, advertising or digital marketing is preferred
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years marketing experience in the retail sector - essential
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Ability to conduct research and develop an understanding of the industry, the unique value proposition, and its market differentiators.
If this is you, please apply immediately or if you would like to hear more about this role please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.