Boasting a global market presence - our client boasts "Top 500 Fortune" status and specialise in manufacturing HVAC product solutions (split, ducted and packaged air-conditioning). This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional seeking a career opportunity. Please note - we are also open to other backgrounds outside HVAC.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager your focus will be two-fold; new business development and account management.
Your daily duties will include:
- Nurture an existing client base comprising of premium dealer accounts and end-user accounts
- Identify new business opportunities within the QLD market
- Travel regularly through-out QLD (approximately 1 x week per month)
- Negotiate volume, margin and other commercial aspects
- Report of sales activity, pipeline and revenue
- Forecast sles growth within QLD region
- Update internal CRM on sales activity
- Demonstrated experience fulfilling a field based sales role
- Proven experience selling technical product solutions
- Excellent commercial skills
- Culturally aligned - dynamic, articulate, outgoing and engaging
- Strong commercial skills
- Able to travel through-out QLD when required