Our client is a multinational with a growing presence in the Australian market due to some smart acquisitions, and some exciting niche products. Due to a number of projects starting up they are look for an experienced Collections & Credit Controller to join the business immediately on a 3 months basis.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- Collections for one of their largest divisions including major accounts
- Building strong client relationships
- Raising credit notes and releasing orders as appropriate
- Manage inquiries around invoices discrepancies
- Ledger admin and accounts management
You will have 3+ years' experience in a similar role - ideally manufacturing or FMCG. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will be able to thrive in a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh. Large ERP experience and strong Excel are ideal for this position.
Please apply immediately, or call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.