My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. With multiple manufacturing sites locally, they have a strong market share of a number of complex engineered products. Due to a restructure of the Operations Team, there is a new position available for an exceptional CNC Machine Operator to join the team.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Lead, you will support both internal & external customers and help maintain the production schedule. Your duties will include:
- Operate 5-axis CNC equipment to machine parts
- Operate CMM equipment to inspect manufactured parts and generate quality dimensional measurement reports
- Perform Fixture and Tool setups per instructions
- Setup and operate vacuum equipment for fixturing
- Adhere to regular autonomous service and maintenance schedules for PMM, CMM & equipment as instructed
- Maintain local inventory of consumables for PMM/CMM
- Provide on the job training and support to new machine operators where required, including the development of the business' fundamental capability in these areas
- Carry out periodic PMM/CMM autonomous calibration checks using various precision equipment and methods
- Maintain clean equipment, machines, parts and surroundings at all times on PMM/CMM
- Perform any other duties within the skill set as reasonably directed in support of the program
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing or engineering environment. The company has a very "real" culture, and will hire someone who is down to earth, and who can build rapport both internally & externally.
If you are interested please apply today, or if you have any questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.