About the Client and Role
Our client, a major telco, is looking for a Cloudera Solution Designer/Senior Developer to work on an exciting and challenging undertaking. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in their Northern Sydney offices.
- 12+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of Cloudera experience
- Hands-on Cloudera solution design and development experience (v 5.12)
- Experience in HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, and HBase
- Experience in Hive script, Pig scripts, Sqoop jobs, and Oozie jobs to schedule Hadoop jobs
- Experience using Informatica BDM (Big Data Manager) to ingest data
- Experience using Spark and Yarn
- Experience in performance fine-tuning of existing Hive tables and scripts, and Pig scripts
- Experience in NoSQL database and HBase
- Experience in developing batch jobs and real time jobs using MapReduce
- Experience in working on real time data ingestion using Spark streaming
- Experience in writing Scala/Python codes on top on Spark
- Experience in processing unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data
- Strong knowledge of Linux shell scripting
- Experience in Kafka message broker configuration (desirable)
- Experience in Flume ingestion configuration (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.