About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for multiple Cloudera Developers and Designers to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. These roles are permanent roles, and will be based in the partner's Northern Sydney offices.
- Hands-on Cloudera solution design and development experience (v 5.12)
- Experience in HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, and HBase
- Experience in Hive script, Pig scripts, Sqoop jobs, and Oozie jobs to schedule Hadoop jobs
- Experience using Informatica BDM (Big Data Manager) to ingest data
- Experience using Spark and Yarn
- Experience in performance fine-tuning of existing Hive tables and scripts, and Pig scripts
- Experience in NoSQL database and HBase
- Experience in developing batch jobs and real time jobs using MapReduce
- Experience in working on real time data ingestion using Spark streaming
- Experience in writing Scala/Python codes on top on Spark
- Experience in processing unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data
- Strong knowledge of Linux shell scripting
- Experience in Kafka message broker configuration (desirable)
- Experience in Flume ingestion configuration (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.