About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Cloud Management SME to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the financial services industry. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- IT infrastructure personalisation, resource provisioning and configuration
- Automation of application delivery and container management
- Customise dashboards that allows IT administrators to manage and analyse system log data
- Troubleshoot issues with vSphere, and perform security auditing and compliance testing
- Cost tracking
- Cost comparison of current and planned workload
- Consumption tracking, analysis across business groups, applications and services
- Solid DevOps experience
- Experience with VMware vSphere and vRealize Suite
- Knowledge of open-source tools and languages
- Experience within the Financial Services sector (desirable)
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.