About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Cloud Architect to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the telco industry. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- 10+ years of experience in Solution Design and Architectural Cloud Assessment
- 10+ years of experience in solution architecture working at Enterprise level
- 4+ years of experience in migrating applications into Google, Amazon Cloud platforms
- 3+ years of experience in migrating legacy mainframes applications into Cloud platforms
- Strong Architecture & Solutioning skills, leveraging Cloud technologies and micro-services
- Experience in DevOps, distributed systems, operations, data migration, and data management to build high quality, automated migration systems for a large variety of workloads
- Ability to demonstrate best practices by leveraging what is available in the full stack of Amazon AWS cloud services for migration
- Experience working within the telco domain
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.