Your new company
This is a highly reputable North Shore based Accounting Practice that specialises in professional services for the Asian Pacific Region.
Your new role
Your primary responsibilities will include coordination, customer liaison, general administration and workflow management for the Sydney, Tokyo, Philippines and Taiwan. The clients you liaise with will typically be business owners, SMEs and high net worth individuals.
The duties for this busy and varied role includes;
- Managing client reception and meeting rooms
- Managing the client data-base profiles and coordinating documents
- Managing WIP, scheduling annual work and logging jobs
- Fee preparation and following up on client payments
- Typing of letters and simple reports to clients
- Dealing with client tax office correspondence
- Managing appointment bookings
- Preparing checklists of information
- Simple draft job budgeting
- Logging of each job on the electronic and visual workflow system
- Collating and preparing work papers
- Advising clients of tax requirements and outcomes
- Printing and binding of finalised documents
- Monitoring office deadlines
- Updating and documenting processes
- Provide marketing assistance to the Directors/Partners/Business Manager
- Build a strong relationship with potential new clients and colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires strong experience in Business Administration and an interest in Accountancy Practice work.
To thrive, you will be a person passionate about working within a rapidly growing privately owned businesses. You have a strong track record of forming strong relationships within a professional office environment that are based on trust, integrity, and respect.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start an pays 45-55K + Super depending on the depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back with 48 hours to discuss further.