Your new company
This role is working for a Strata Management Company that runs a network of Sydney based offices. Your role will be based in the Pymble area.
Your new role
The Accounts Client Services Officer position reports into the Accounts Executive Manager and handles all day-to-day written and verbal liaison for customer strata accounts including; levies, invoice payments, account queries.
What you need to succeed
This role requires some general office/accounts experience and a strong talent for communication and managing customer relationships. You will be in your element working in a fast-paced environment that requires a strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task. You will be immediately available and looking to start your new job next week! This role will involve;
- Customer service duties which include - Assisting clients with phone enquiries such as levies, invoice payments, general account enquiries.
- Administrative duties which include - Processing record updates (database) responding to e-mails and written general correspondence regarding levy account queries and records updates in a timely manner.
- Ensuring records documentation is received and correctly processed in line with the Strata Schemes Management Act.
- Invoice processing and liaising with contractors regarding payments.
- Liaising and communicating with clientele such as solicitors for information requests and settlement information in a timely manner.
- Liaison with strata managers and assistant managers regarding owner levies and invoice payments.
- Be prepared to assist in all aspects of strata accounts records and administration as directed by the Accounts Manager.
What you will get in return
On the job training is available for the right person. This permanent role is offering a salary of 45K-50K + super and offers an immediate start!
Click "Apply Now" and if short-listed I will call you back within the next 48 hours to discuss. For any further questions please call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.