Have you been told you have a knack for building relationships?
Do enjoy retaining and growing key accounts?
Do you have experience in the IT, Media, Telco and/or Digital space?
We're looking for an experienced Client Retention Consultant to maintain existing accounts by building strong relationships.
This exciting opportunity is available due to massive growth in the Australian market and the company has experienced over a 90% year on year growth since the technology was introduced to APAC.
Career game changer - A truly unique experience to work for one of the fast-growing FinTech companies with unlimited potential for growth.
What Will You Do?
- Retain and expand the revenue of your portfolio of operator partners by building strong relationships.
- Manage relationships with top tier organisations for revenue growth
- Determine & work with partners that are at high risk of churn
- Monitor dashboards to understand opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that key products are being used accurately
- Manage all client requests, updates, and questions.
- Collaborate with Sales Team on cross functional projects.
- 2-5 years' experience in an Account Management or Client Retention role
- Confident, adaptable, and have some client-facing experience already under your belt
- Tech-savvy, with the desire to learn about new products
- Organized and you follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail
- Strong ability to probe and uncover opportunities
- Curious, innovative, and creative
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Fun, collaborative environment with an opportunity to move into a leadership role due to massive growth
- Table tennis, snacks, travel opportunities
- Excellent Salary Package with excellent commissions
- Team building activities every quarter
If this sounds like a good match, please click on the APPLY button or contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 for more information.