My client, a rapidly growing global SAAS company requires a self-motivated, proactive and energetic Retentions Consultant to join their large Customer Service team. Working with some of the top companies in APAC has made the company a market leader in their field which has led to them to have massive growth in the Australian market experiencing over 90% year on year growth since the technology was introduced to APAC.
- Retain and expand the revenue of your portfolio of partners by building strong relationships.
- Manage relationships with top tier organisations for revenue growth
- Determine & work with partners that are at high risk of churn
- Monitor dashboards to understand opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that key products are being used accurately
- Manage all client requests, updates, and questions.
- Collaborate with Sales Team on cross functional projects.
- 2-5 years' experience in a Client Retention or Account Management role preferably in an IT, Telco, Finance or other related B2B sector
- Confident, adaptable, and have some client-facing experience already under your belt
- Ability to build relationships and deal with issues to prevent the loss of business
- Quick leaner, tech-savvy, with the desire to learn about new products
- Strong ability to probe and uncover opportunities and obstacles
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like a good match, please click on the APPLY button or contact Caryn Smith on 02 9431 6505 for more information.