Your new company
This rapidly growing community minded organization specializes in providing disability support, education and employment programs nationally. You will be working out modern offices close to Chatswood train and bus links.
Your new role
Your primary responsibilities will include coordinating customer and client liaison and general administration.
The duties for this busy and varied role includes;
* Customer Experience Management (Phone, On-line Query & Email)
* Front line administration support to operational team
* Managing our feedback and complaints resolution process
* Professional liaison with service delivery community partners
* Positive, trustworthy and resilient self-starter
* Excellent ability to problem solve
* Excellent ability to navigate systems of MS Office programs
* Updating and documenting processes
* Provide marketing assistance to the Directors/Partners/Business Manager
What you'll need to succeed
This Client and Business Administration role requires strong ability to multitask in a dynamic and complex setting. To thrive, you will be a person passionate about working within a rapidly growing privately owned businesses. You have a strong track record of forming strong relationships within a professional office environment that are based on trust, integrity, and respect.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start and pays 50-65K + Super and potential for Car Allowance (12K) and Bonuses depending on the depth of relevant experience. What's more, there is possibility to participate in nationally accredited training programs and receive flexible working arrangements and bonus annual leave.
What you need to do now
To apply press APPLY NOW and upload your resume without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back within 1 business day to discuss further. Following application, enquiries to Niki De Zilva on (02) 94316517.
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary||AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Specialization:||Human Resources, General Affairs & Administration|
|Sub Specialization:||Real Estate, Recruiting / TA, Office Manager, Sales Support and Administration, Reception|
Your new company
Sorry, this job is no longer available